Friday, November 19, 2010

A Friendly Introduction...

My name is Tracy Lee Nash. I am 42 years old, happily married with
four beautiful children. I love God, my family, friends, sushi, a good
book, and the color purple, in case you haven't noticed:) I also love 
life-no matter how profoundly amazing or downright difficult it can
be at times! I also love (mental note: using the word love a lot!)
helping others.

So, after many years of writing for my own personal, as well as
professional pleasure, and offering spiritual guidance to people all
over the world, I decided to combine my love (there's that word
again!) of both professions and venture into the world of blogging.
And the reason is simple: I want to share inspiring messages, helpful
information and pretty much anything that encourages others to live
the best life they can! After all, when we are connected mind, body
and spirit, aren't we truly at our best? 

Now, you may wonder what my qualifications are and I can tell you
I have no "impressive" titles such as doctor or psychologist, but, I've
been busy in my own right. I'm a life long student of metaphysics and
am currently working on my B.S and M.S degree. I'm an ordained
Interfaith Minister and a patient support volunteer through Hospice. 
I'm an inspirational writer and my work has been featured in greeting
cards, calendars and books with Blue Mountain Arts. I'm also a
professional intuitive and medium. I have certificates in Reiki I and II,
Crystal and Chakra Therapy. But, really, at the end of the day, I'm
just me. I'm happy most days, some days are questionable! I am a
walking contradiction. I'm extremely open and very private. Talkative
and reserved. Outgoing and a loner. Go figure! But, it's who I am,
and just like everyone else....I'm a work in progress:)

So, there you have it, folks.What you read, is what you get:) And I
hope you enjoy reading my blogs and find something of interest for
yourself or perhaps someone you love. I'll be posting my blogs every
two weeks until I can commit to more frequent posts. But, for now,
feel free to leave a positive comment or offer any suggestions for topics
you would be interested in reading about in the future. If I can write
about something you enjoy, find informative, or is of help to you, then
my mission is accomplished:)

Until next time......

Have a magical, mystical-filled day, my friends!

Tracy Lee Nash
Founder of Within The Light 

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I (pictured) have known Tracy for many years now and have had several readings from her as well. She has brought SO much closer for us with family and friends who have passed, yes, passed. She is warm, caring, tactful yet right to the point. We just cannot say enough about what a terrific person she is, as well as gifted.
    Rich and Bev

    ReplyDelete