Friday, January 27, 2012

Gearing Up For 2012!

Happy New Year and greetings from blogland! Though my desire to
blog consistently didn't fully come to fruition in 2011,  I am hoping
for a better track record in 2012. Hence, here I am once again!

Well, I don't know about you, but, I sure was happy to say good bye to
2011! Don't get me wrong, 2011 had some wonderful times; my children's
birthday's, visiting with out-of-town family, re-connecting with old friends,
working with amazing clients, etc. But, in the greater landscape we call
life it was a very tough year for me, for many. Yet, even in the midst of
my melt downs, frustrations and exhaustion (I'm a mother of 4, it comes
with the territory!) I'm strapping on my boots, putting my best foot forward 
and once again, getting into the ring! I know, I know, most of us have that
"can do" attitude when the new year rolls around and I'm no exception.
We can feel invincible, determined, courageous and of course, inspired 
by what the new year can bring. It certainly can allow each of us the
opportunity to learn, change, grow and even share with others our
experiences that have helped shape who we have become, or perhaps,
who we would like to eventually become. So, in saying this, here is what
I wish for  each of you in this brand new year filled with brand new doors
that have yet to be opened, or for some of us, that are to be revisited
with a vengeance...of positivity.

For you, I pray this new year beckons you to step out of your comfort zone, 
accompanying you to places within yourself you have never explored, forgiving 
those you felt you never could-including yourself -and being open, receptive
and faith-filled to the miracles and blessings God can pour over you in 2012
and beyond! So, what are you waiting for? Here's to gearing up for 2012-
may it be absolutely amazing for you!  

Have a magical, mystical-filled day everyone!

T.L.

Founder of Within The Light
Windbirdge Certified Research Medium

4 comments:

  1. Tracy, I'm with you, I'm glad 2011 is gone. One of my least favorite year's! 2012 is going to be a year of strength and happiness!
    I'm a mother of three and can relate to what you are expressing.
    Wishing everyone a fantastic year! May it be magical!
    Keep up the prayer request! I love it and believe in prayer!

    Thank you,



    Tracy Murphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! I am with you that 2012 will be an amazing year! Many blessings to you in this new year and may your strength and happiness abundantly flow, my friend:)And I will definitely keep sending out prayer requests-so many out there who need them and depend on them!

      In love-n-light....

      T

      Delete
  2. Tracy,
    I will agree with the you on the good the bad and the ugly for 2011.I am striving to make this year and every year a better one than the last and so far this is happening with the engagement of my 3rd of 5 kids Lisa will be planning a wedding!!!
    So in closing we are off to a good start!!!!
    Thank you for being so generous with your faith and guidance I loved living near you and I still feel near you now with you on facebook!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, Meg you made me cry!!! I miss you guys too, and I loved having you as my neighbor and friend. You were always someone I could come to for advice. So wise you are:) Lisa is getting married, oh my gosh I am old, lol!! Many, many blessings to her and her future husband!

      In love-n-light....

      T

      Delete